New Release, Just Me Collab

I was busy over the weekend getting my girl to be ready for her Kindergarten life that will start very soon. I even forgot to post about my newest collab with Kathy of Brine Designs ((sigh)).

So here you go!

I love the colors in this kit. It makes me feel fresh every time I look at it and this is the first time I team up with Kathy or you might know as Brine Designs, and I bet you'll see more collabs from us soon. I just need to organized things a bit. My life right now is a little hectic trying to get things go smoothly as I can.

We are happy to present you our gorgeous 'all about me' collab,  JUST ME.

Yes!

"JUST ME" not "WE" but you can also scrap a page about "US" or "YOU" if you want, lol.



You'll find 19 patterned and solids paper and more than 90 elements to scrap a page about yourself with lots of wordart. The elements are not all shown on the preview, and to celebrate iNSD I have a 40% off sales going on. Anyway if somehow you missed the sale. The collab will still be on sale for 20% off for a couple of days.

Here are some inspiration from both my CTs and Kathy's.

by Kathy, I love the realistic feeling and clean look on this layout.

I also have a freebie for you, but you'll have to hop over to my CT Work blog. It's a template from one of the layout I scrapped.


PS. There's only two days left for the EARLY BIRD PROMOTION of FUNKY CLUB VOLUME 3! You'll get 16 mini-kits for $10.00 plus a total of $20.00 coupons.

Have a great day!!!


signature

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria