New Collab with Ldrag Designs and a freebie

Today I've got a brand new kit in my store. It's a collab with one of my best friend, Lina of Ldrag Designs. This is our third collaboration already and this time we made a baby theme kit. I know that it will be one of my favorite kit but never thought that it would turn out to be so gorgeous like this. I really like this kit!

JUST ARRIVED

This kit is quite huge. You'll find 24 papers both patterned and plain, and more than 90 elements, just perfect to document memories of your precious little one. Don't forget that it will be 20% off during the weekends.


The Kit
The Papers

As usual, I have some inspiration for you from my CTs. The Sumalees have made a great job with this kit.


Of cause I've scrapped with this kit and here is what came out. These are pictures of my dd when she was only one day. I've also used a new template by Roadside Designs that will be release today.



Finally, here's your freebie. I've made a cluster frame with this gorgeous kit. To get it, all you have to do is just click the button and tweet about it. For those of you who do not have twitter account, you can grab the freebie here. Don't forget to head to Lina's blog to grab her cute freebie add-on.







Have a nice day and happy scrapping!







signature

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

may said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
may said...

Love your freebie, but I have no twitter, just FB. In fact I love your collab so much, I'm heading to the store after this. Cant find link to post to FB ... help.

May S. said...

may - Please check the post above! I've added the direct link for you to download the freebie.

may said...

Thanks for adding the freebie link May, love the kit!